Analisa Hubungan Situasi Komunikasi Organisasi dengan Kepuasan Kerja para Guru MI Al-Hidayah II Bandarlor Kecamatan Mojoroto Kota Kediri

  • Siti Khotijah Institut Agama Islam Tribakti Kediri
  • Siti Wahyuni Institut Agama Islam Tribakti Kediri
Keywords: Communication, Organization, Satiffaction

Abstract

The creation of good communication relationships in the school environment which is reflected in the atmosphere of a harmonious and conductive relationship between school principals, teachers and school employees. The goal is to facilitate the achievement of educational goals. The research method used in this research is descriptive quantitative method. The population in this study amounted to 18 people using the data collection technique is a questionnaire. The results of data analysis and statistical calculations using the help of the SPSS 22 program regarding the relationship of organizational communication with job satisfaction, it can be concluded that there is a significant relationship between organizational communication and job satisfaction at MI Al Hidayah II Bandar Lor, Kediri City. This can be seen from the size of r count = 0.684 which is greater than r table = 0.468. In addition, it can also be shown by the value of Fcount = 14.030 which is greater than Ftable = 2.021. The relationship between organizational communication and job satisfaction at MI Al Hidayah II Bandar Lor Kota Kediri is 46.7%, and the remaining 53.3% is caused by other factors which are not the focus of discussion in this study.

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2013

Fathoni, Abdurrahmat. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2006

Hamalik, Oemar. Proses Belajar Mengajar, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2015

Munandar, Utami. Pembangunan Kreativitas Anak Berbakat, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 2003

Priyanti, Duwi. Mandiri Belajar SPSS, Jakarta: PT. Buku Kita, 2008

Pusat Pengembangan Tenaga Kependidikan Buku Kerja Kepala Sekolah, 2011

Rini dan Rasto, Peran Kepuasan Kerja dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Pegawai (Role Of Job Satisfaction In Improving The Performance Of Employees),” Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen Perkantoran, Vol.1, No. 2, 2018

Rini dan Rasto, Peran Kepuasan Kerja dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Pegawai (Role Of Job Satisfaction In Improving The Performance Of Employees),” Jurnal Pendidikan Manajemen Perkantoran, Vol.1, No. 2, 2018

Rosalina, Reinelda Rani, Matin, dan Kamaludin, Pengaruh Kepercayaan Dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Intensi Turnover Guru SMKS Cikarang Utara, Jurnal SAP Vol. 2 No. 3, 2018

Sudijono, Anas. Pengantar Statistik Pendidikan, Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, tt.

Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Bandung: Alfabeta, 2016

Undang-Undang dan Peraturan Pemerintah RI tentang Pendidikan, Jakarta, Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Islam Departemen Agama RI, 2006

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Sisdiknas No. 20 Pasal 3 Tahun 2003, “Sistem Pendidikan Nasional”, Bandung: Citra Umbara

Wibawa, Basuki. dkk Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Tangerang Selatan: Universitas Terbuka, 2014

Published
2020-11-30
How to Cite
Khotijah, S., & Siti Wahyuni. (2020). Analisa Hubungan Situasi Komunikasi Organisasi dengan Kepuasan Kerja para Guru MI Al-Hidayah II Bandarlor Kecamatan Mojoroto Kota Kediri. Indonesian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 1(3), 211-220. Retrieved from https://ejournal.iai-tribakti.ac.id/index.php/IJHSS/article/view/1501

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.